Monday, August 10, 2009

The Swingers's BBQ (31 of several): Denouement.

After this, as my friend and I were in the 1st floor living room by the swing, it became obvious that people were looking at us like we didn't belong, and we both felt it at the same time, and on top of that we were getting kind of tired.

"Maybe we should go," I was like, and my friend nodded.

"But I really want to see people fuck," I was like.

"I know!", my friend was like.

But, she admitted that it was time to go, so we went around to say our farewells.

(When I hugged the rough blonde woman goodbye, I reached around with my hugging hand and squeezed her tit unexpectedly. She started up and I quickly apologized, but she smiled and was like, "Oh no dear, you don't have to say you're sorry!")

Then, we left. It was not quite two-thirty in the morning, and there was 12 minutes left to go.

No comments: