Saturday, May 2, 2009

Was at the black neighborhood bar Thurs. night.

So, when I went to the black neighborhood bar on Thurs. night - dropped by after being at the student bar - they played some Smokey, Patti LaBelle, some little-heard Earth Wind & Fire, and everyone went nuts went Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" came on the jukebox.

I queued up Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me", but it didn't play before I left.

I should be more specific with the song titles, but they were gone from my mind as soon as I heard them (a lot of stuff I didn't know).

An older black lady, shorter, broader built but not fat, with dyed blonde hair and an orange-tan leather jacket was dancing in the aisle by the bar.

Also, Larry the Queen of 53rd Street came in in a floor-length fake fur coat with black and white stripes in it, kind of like Cruella de Ville, only a different pattern.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Interesting about Justin T. Paul Mooney has a nice routine about how he turned whitey on Janet Jackson after the wardrobe malfunction.