Saturday, March 28, 2009

Forgot - tranny story -

I forgot --

My one neighbor who has the hippie parents lives next door to this younger big-boned black woman who would play her music loud at night, and like the first time they met in the hallway, my friend said that they both profusely apologized to each other and were like, "Oh, I'm so sorry if my music is too much for you, just let me know if it is, we share a wall," though it was perfectly fine with my friend since she plays her music loud at night as well.

And, my friend said, from talking with her up close, she realized that she's at least a transvestite, if not more.

Anyhow, like last Saturday my friend had people gather at the black neighborhood bar for her birthday, and we ended up shutting the place down and I walked her home since with the warm weather out shit is starting to happen on side streets again, and I ended up going up to hang out a little bit more and have another beer and something to eat, and after talking for like an hour more, I left, and it was like 4am, and as soon as I get into the hallway I see this young big-boned black woman with a short skirt and this fierce slightly-bleached long hair ringing her face, and I'm like "Hello," and she's like "Hello" too, and behind her was this young black guy with baggy pants and a puffy coat and an earring and a baseball cap, just staring at the floor, but obviously going back to her an apartment - i.e., a tranny chaser, perhaps on the down-low.

So, I left, and they both went into her apartment, at 4am.

No comments: