Friday, March 27, 2009

Bread / Toaster.

I had to throw out a third of a loaf of bread yesterday, since whenever I bit into the bottom crust of a piece of bread from that part of the bag, there was this moldy taste in the crust, though no mold was visible.

Also, the thing that keeps my toast depressed in my toaster and held down broke, so now I have to stand there and manually hold the button down if I want to get toast, which is a pain in the ass and I always get bored before my toast is ready, so I have condemned myself to eating half-toasted toast, saddly.

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

I'm glad you threw out the loaf. There was no reason for me to assume that you would.

el blogador said...

It took me a while to come to that decision. For like three days I would chop the bottom crust off of each piece of bread, and then toasted what was left, but then I bit into some moldy inside part, and that was too much for me. It's even hard to wash the taste of mold out of your mouth with coffee.

Anonymous said...

hey - it is not safe to hold the lever down. Please recycle the toaster and get another one.