Monday, January 19, 2009

Saw my one black friend.

I saw my one friend who works at the library yesterday. She had a fire in her house because the basement ceiling caught on fire from this torch used by a guy she and her parents hired to unthaw the pipes in her house.

"I cannot believe that our smoke detectors did not go off right away," she was like. "Usually, my father can't fart without that thing going off!"

Later, we were talking about soup and she asked if I liked it, and then if I liked it hot, because she was going to start talking about how she always adds a lot of cayenne pepper to her soups, but I interrupted and was like, "Wait, you have to see this":



As soon as I had put in the search terms "Jamaican cock soup" into Google image search, though, and came up with an image and went to click on it to enlarge it, she saw what I had written, and then she saw the Google image search .jpeg instructions, and then she was like, "Full size?".

No comments: