Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 Addendums.

Tennille gave me an "Asian cut", where she cut my bangs short and shaded it into the rest of my hair, which she made longer on top.

My one mouthy, Jewish friend said that if you insult hipsters cruelly to their face, you own them. She says if she ever gets any lip from them, she's like, "Hey hipster girl, look at that dress you have on, you think that's original?, I can go outside right now and walk down the street and see ten other girls wearing that dress." She said it always works, and I should have done that the other month when the bitchy hipster girl wouldn't let me into the battle of the bands for free or reduced price, even though the thing was almost over.

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

It might have worked, but you still wouldn't have gotten in for free.