Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting back to normal.

My dump this morning was massive and fibrous, though still on the "I needed to wipe too much" side. Give me a few days and my bowels will be back to normal, though then going home for Christmas will fuck it all up again.

On another note, the other day when I was coming home I was going to go into the dollar store that I live above to get some vinegar since I needed it, and there was this black girl outside with a cute dog (beagle-Australian shepherd mix, I found out), who accosted me as soon as she saw me going into the store to ask me if I could get some dish detergent for her, since she had to stay outside with her dog she was walking, and she had just remembered she really needed some detergent. I was like, "Sure!", and she introduced herself ("Ebony"), and I got her her detergent.

After I came out of the shop, we ended up talking some, and it turns out that she graduated from Boston College around the same time as a girl I went to high school with.

"Do you know [full name of the girl I went to high school with]?", I was like.

"I might," Ebony was like, "The name sounds familiar..."

"She had red hair and I think in college she dated this guy Patrick from New Jersey," I was like, helpfully.

"That sounds like Boston College," she was like, "and it doesn't help at all. Same goes if she was dating some guy Michael from New Jersey, there was a lot of those too."

No comments: