Thursday, December 4, 2008

Song / Shit / E-mail.

I forgot - at karaoke a couple Tuesdays ago, this one hipster guy sang Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time". He did a confident, unironic delivery sort of thing, and it really worked as a song, so I've been humming it on and off since then.

My shit is getting back to normal, since I've begun to eat a lot of vegetables again. It emanated little red clouds of dye this morning, from all the raw beets I was snacking on yesterday.

Also, I couldn't go this past Tuesday, but my one Dutch friend and his one German friend who I'm also friends with now went to see some movies and invited me along, but they didn't say which ones, and I asked out of curiosity, and I got this e-mail today:

movies were milk, which i found annoying - now all actors want to have gay roles after they did retards - so much for the gay movement, and slumdog millionaire, an english bollywood whihc [sic] was ok but not too good.

I am glad I got to see the "Patti Smith: Dream of Life" doc last weekend, though I wouldn't recommend it to non-Patti Smith fans... There's no way I'm going to go see "Milk", either, though I like Gus van Sant... He was too soft on the Peoples Temple, and I hate biopics ("Ray" almost made me go shoot myself, that shit was so bad, every time I go see a biopic I end up regretting it).

No comments: