Thursday, July 3, 2008

So many stories to share...

I have so many stories to share, I feel like that I never get around to them all. Just off the top of my mind, I still haven't gotten around to writing about:

1) Cheese-man the gardener.

2) My godmother's little run-in and to-do with the lady who cleans her house ("I always knew something was wrong with her," my godmother was like, "and then I found out that her husband is an Arab").

3) How I angered a roomful of pretentious artistic lesbians by asking pointed questions in the Q&A session after a queer burlesque event thing a girl I know dragged me to (i.e., I was 'that guy who asks a question').

Sometimes it's good to take a moment and take stock of things like this. Hopefully I'll get around to this shit, as well as my Iowa spring break, which already happened months ago.

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Who's your godmother?

JUSIPER said...

Didn't you anger a roomful of lesbians before?

el blogador said...

My godmother is some woman...

When have I previously angered a room full of lesbians? I'm blanking out here.