Monday, June 30, 2008

Chili / Soccer and Pride.

Forgot --

On Saturday I had like two small glasses of wine, a beer, and a big bowl of chili. The four shits I took Sunday morning all smelled like chili, then, and they were kind of squirty. Once when I took a piss, even, I farted a little accidentally, and a little shit came out, it was that bad.

Also, I went up to the city's Pride parade yesterday with some friends from my program, and a couple of them (my one Dutch friend and my one Arab friend) were insistent on finding a bar where they could watch the Germany-Spain soccer match in between going out for cigarettes and checking out the parade. When me and my one Arab friend's sister went back in to get another beer, my one Arab friend was in the bathroom, and my one Dutch friend was watching the game really intensely with an open stool next to him, so I went up there and decided to be a dick and was like, "I feel like I should sidle up and cup your ass right now."

"Do whatever you want," he was like, "so long as I can keep watching the game."

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

That reminds me of a very funny conversation you hadd the night you graduated.