Friday, June 27, 2008

The silverfish are back...

...but only when I'm hammered!:

1) I came home hammered like last weekend and turned on my soft-lit IKEA upright floor lamp with delicate crepe in an attractive and modern geometric design, and this huge fucking silverfish was just sitting on the wainscotting right there, so I smashed it with my house sandal.

2)I came home hammered like Wednesday and turned on my soft-lit IKEA upright floor lamp with delicate crepe in an attractive and modern geometric design, and then went to brush my teeth and take a shower, though not floss since I never do that when I'm hammered, and when I came back out into the room, this huge fucking silverfish was just sitting right next to the lamp, so I smashed it with my house sandal.

3) I came home hammered last night and turned on my soft-lit IKEA upright floor lamp with delicate crepe in an attractive and modern geometric design, and as I walked to the bathroom to take a piss, I saw something skitter under the nearby coffee table, and as I strode across my lovely natural fiber with dark brown edging IKEA floor mat, the same skittering thing, which had darted under my early 50s soft gold low Danish armchair, darted out from there onto the floor mat, and it turned out to be this huge fucking silverfish, so I smashed it with my house sandal as it skittered.

In each case, the silverfish was so meaty that huge portions of it filled the traction cracks all the way in on the bottom of my sandal. With that last one, too, I was worried its body would get ground down into my mat and stain it, but luckily it didn't.

No comments: