Sunday, June 22, 2008

Poster / Joke.

A couple days ago I went to the post office in the small town just south of my parents' house. The postmaster had hung up this picture of an eagle's head from the side, and the eagle had a giant tear rolling out of its eye, and if you looked in the background in the corner of the pictures, there was a picture of the Twin Towers going up in smoke.

The other day I told my friend my favorite joke I got from Sarah Silverman, "I once gave a blowjob to a Mexican and never again, I got diarrhea for a week," and right away she was like, "Or, you could say, 'I once ate out this Chinese chick, and an hour later, wouldn't you know, I was hungry again.'"

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

Have you seen her movie?

el blogador said...

No. The title annoyed me.

JUSIPER said...

It isn't bad.