Monday, June 23, 2008

"Hello"s / Dutch humor (2) / Toilet humor (2).

1) Today on the way walking back from a coffee shop I walked by some white work guys smoking outside a garage. No one said hi even though we didn't know each other, like black people would do.

2a) The other week when I went to go drink with my one Dutch friend and his one German friend, I arrived just when they were finishing eating some macaroni and cheese out of the box. "Want some salad?", my one Dutch friend asked, and shook out at me a vitamin out of the bottle.

2b) There's this one club downtown that's notorious for attracting freaks in general, as well as whoever else is out till 4am. "It's the only place someone standing behind me complimented me on my eyes," my one Dutch friend said about the one time he'd been there. "And I corrected them, that they meant 'ass'."

3a) The other day when I dropped by my one friend from high school's house, I let a really loud fart rip right before going in the door with her. "That was juicy," she was like, "Now go wipe it off your ass!"

3b) Later that same other day, I brought up how I always thought it was funny that those Doritos with olestra had warnings saying they could cause 'anal leakage', and my friend was like, "I've always like in commercials where they say as a side effect you can get 'gas with leaky discharge'."

1 comment:

JUSIPER said...

Priyanka is Rajiv Gandhi's daughter.