Sunday, March 16, 2008

T-shirt.

When I went gallery-hopping Friday night at this open studios thing, the most interesting gallery was the one featuring stuff by these graffiti artists, and in the backroom a couple early 30s black women also had jewelry that they made out of their house, which they showed me. There also were t-shirts hung around the edges of the room, and when I looked at them, they were in all these different styles and all these different fonts and colors and whatnot, only they all said --



FUCK YOU
I'M STILL ALIVE

3 comments:

JUSIPER said...

how did you make the big font? did you use the "font size" code or something else?

el blogador said...

Yeah, I used the font code. But, I couldn't manage to put an extra line of blank space after "FUCK YOU I'M STILL ALIVE" to make it stand out more.

Those really were some t-shirts for survivors.

JUSIPER said...

Use br/ in brackets.