Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Rental car happenings...

…when I recently rented a car, to go to a wedding:

1) The car rental agency guy has me initial this contract section about not undertaking any illegal activities in the car, so I ask him if that really happens, and he’s like “Oh yeah,” and then when I ask him what do people do, he’s like, “It’s smoking, mostly,” to which I’m like, “And here I was imagining people starting up portable meth labs.”

2) I’m hungry at the one gas station that I stop at, so I ask the (young) (chubby) (white) counter girl what’s better, the "taco puff" or the "roller bites," and she says they’re both good, but the taco puff is spicier and you have to be sure that you want that, and they also sell these gigantic five pound bags of gummy bears up by the counter, and when I say that I’ve never seen anything like that before, she says that they sell more than you’d think, and they often run out.

No comments: