Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Two recent happenings:

1) At the one (Thai) restaurant where I work now, the outdoors signboard with the opening hours and the indoors signboard with the specials have both been rewritten and redone, each with special art drawn by the (oldest) daughter of my one (new) (tall) (Thai) coworker, who is in (later) elementary school and who really likes to draw and who is always sketching and stuff.

2) After noticing a (giant) smashed cricket in my bathroom and kicking it into the corner to sweep it up when I go to clean my apartment the next day, I finally do go to sweep it up, and when I move it, there's a burst of like fifteen to twenty ants moving away from the insect-corpse and fleeing towards a crack in the wall, from their having been eating on some moist bits still left in its insides somewhere, probably.

No comments: