Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Addendum.

One day after we stopped doing puzzles at the one (Thai) restaurant where I work now, it was so slow, that I did some deep cleaning at the beginning of a shift.

And, I used a sponge with cleaning soap to get stains off the printer that we get takeout orders on, and I also wiped down the miso soup pot entirely, and changed out the plastic container where we keep the dried seaweed that we add into it.

And, when the next shift came on, I told my one (older) (Thai) coworker who’s a whiz at the phones to look at that part of the work area, and tell me three things that were different.

And, she immediately started wondering if I hid things somewhere and she went to look behind the framed liquor license and whatnot that we have on this shelf right above there, and I told her no, just to look, but she couldn’t get it, and neither could my one (tall) (new) (Thai) coworker.

But, that part of the work area now looked so clean, that you couldn’t believe it!

I can't believe they missed it.

No comments: