Monday, May 15, 2023

My new running joke at the (Thai) restaurant.

So, after the news of the (Thai) (female) serial killer who seems to have poisoned like a dozen people, I now have started cracking jokes about it with my one (chubby) (Thai) co-worker.

Like, "People who don't tip you should be careful, (Thai) women can get dangerous when they need money."

I also said that I should be careful when our one (older) (Thai) coworker who's a whiz at phones brings in baked goods and offers them to everyone

That first day when I started making the joke, too, I had clocked out and was heading out the front door to go home after the lunch shift, and my one (chubby) (Thai) coworker asked me to switch the fans off on my way out.

"And what will happen to me if I *don't* switch the fans off?", I was like.

"Poison," she was like, very slowly and very seriously.

No comments: