Saturday, May 6, 2023

My allergies are really horrible this year.

My seasonal allergies are really horrible this year.

Because in years past my body has overreacted to allergy medications that used to work just fine, I use very low dosages of a nasal spray, that I carefully, carefully ease up with my symptoms.

But, starting like a week ago, I just was getting hammered, to the point where the postnasal drip was waking me up multiple times a night in the middle of the night for two nights in a row.

So, I started using a neti pot in the morning to maybe clear out any residual allergens from my nasal passage, and I also made sure my house was humid, to keep my nasal passage nice and moist and maybe keep me from waking up so much.

I also went and bought a new nasal spray bottle, in case the active ingredients in my old one are getting weaker.

I also also emailed my neighbors in the front house to see if they have a vacuum I can borrow that has the right attachments, so I can vacuum my furniture and also the tops of my books on my bookshelves, to maximally remove any residual allergens from my environment.

No comments: