Sunday, December 11, 2022

Bartender marriage.

Down at the local brewery, the one cooler college-age woman with Goth-ish tendencies is marrying her boyfriend coming up, and they're also going to have a kid.

"How long have you been dating him?", I was like.

"A couple of years," she was like,"And I've known him forever before that."

"That's solid," I was like. "That's totally enough time to make sure he's not a serial killer with a storage locker somewhere that he's keeping from you."

"Oh no, he would never do something like that!", she was like. "He's too lazy."

(And, she meant it.) 

She also said that she's getting married at this one historic church that's actually near my house, and I was like, "No way!", and I told her that it was so close that I could probably slingshot rice over from my place.

No comments: