Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Two feats of environmental neuroticism.

1) All of my used family-size pretzel bags that I crammed into the trashbag area that I established in one of my many cabinets in my little kitchen area in my little back alley cottage in the college town that I now live in, I'm now using them for my vegetable scraps like the husks from all of the corn that I've been eating, and I'm going through them pretty rapidly, now.

2) My rags that I chop up from old t-shirts and wifebeaters and whatnot, I used two strips of an old wifebeater from them, to rub in the dye from furniture scratch repair markers that I had gotten the other week, to repair up some minor scratches in my old (black) IKEA furniture.  And, since they were all stringy and small and finally full of dye marks, I was finally able to go and throw them out!

No comments: