Thursday, September 8, 2022

A sight the other week...

...at the lake park just north of my house, in the college town that I now live in:

A (very dark) (very slim) (mid 40s? early 50s?) (presumably African) man in light (white) slacks and a light-weight (purplish light blue) short sleeve shirt and (big) (dark) sunglasses, who's like walking around in small halting circles like ten feet off of the path with his head bent down, and very occasionally leaning down to touch the ground.

I watch him warily, and then when he's kind of turned towards me and touching the ground, I see him come away from it with a big white goose feather in his hand, and I remember that that's the area where the local Canadian geese often congregate, as you can see from the shit on the ground there.

And, as I walk past him, too, I wonder if he's making some sort of jewelry, or using them for magic.

No comments: