Wednesday, September 21, 2022

The eating habits of a farmer's market vendor.

At the local farmer's market, I have been tending to buy my tomatoes from a family of white grizzled townies, who are all mostly women who all seem to wear slightly dirty t-shirts and have low-slung tits that just kind of jut out from their chests, only not really their chests, but lower down, like right above their stomachs.

Anyhow, a few times when I've been there, the one has made small talk with me about produce, and cooking.

When I complimented them on the tomatoes she sells, she said that the one is so good, that she just cuts it open and scoops out its inside with a tortilla chip.

"You should try it," she was like.

A few weeks ago when sweet potatoes were in, she pointed that out, and when I said that I really don't eat sweet potatoes, she said that they're so good, she just cuts them up and roasts them in her air fryer.

No comments: