Monday, September 19, 2022

Monkey pox vaccine day (2 of 3): Coincidence.

After I got my first monkey pox vaccine shot, I went to go kill some time and read in a large city park before meeting my one former assisted living client with disabilities and the guy that she's been dating, so I could finally take them to this local tavern that's nearby them that serves nice burgers and that has a big patio, so that I could finally treat them for a long overdue treat that I had promised them and that I had been owing them for for quite some time.

Anyhow, as I was finishing reading, the top of my lower right leg started itching inside like I had a mosquito bite, and when I finally met them and we were going to the tavern, it was getting worse and worse, and after I removed my hand from there, it was like there was this light oil on it, and then I realized that my pepper spray that I keep in my back pocket sometimes must have been leaking, and so I pull it out and the switch had gotten put to on somehow, and the label on the side was already all eaten off by the oil, and so I turn around for them to show them my shorts, and they say there's a big oil spot all around the bottom of my right back pocket, and so I figure out that that must be what it is, and I start to try to figure out what I can do now about it, since we're already on our way to dinner.

So, after we get to the tavern place, I head to the bathroom and wipe off my thigh with toilet tissue, and then I wad toilet paper up and put it all around my boxer shorts, so it's there to soak up the oil against my skin and from my boxers and shorts, so it's not just all going on my skin all the time and hurting it.

(Later, after we had finished dinner and I was walking them back home, chunks of the toilet paper were falling out of my shorts, and when I went to pick them up, they were super soaked through with the pepper spray oil, in like this dull orangish-white color, only wet.)

Anyhow, after I came back from the bathroom and I sat down, I was like, "Yeah, so maybe it's the pepper spray, but maybe it's that the vaccine gave me baboon ass."

And, they laughed.

No comments: