Saturday, June 11, 2022

More apartment insects.

After the second round of caulking and intensive efforts to keep the sink area soaped and clean, the smaller ants disappeared...

But then like two or three times in the week after that, I saw like these giant black ants, one on the opposite counter where I keep my toaster and drying big pots and piles of coupons and then one on the wall behind the bookcase where my radio is and then maybe one other one once somewhere else.

Then, they too were gone.

I've also seen a couple of moths and one mosquito in my apartment since then, and I'm not quite sure how they got in there; all my windows have screens and there's like no obvious cracks in the place.

All in all, apart from some quirks, my back cottage really is a cute little place.

No comments: