Friday, November 26, 2021

A day at the resthome:

1) The one (aging) (white) (gay) (Midwestern) front desk worker said that his neighbor told him that the other week him and his spouse took the subway here in the city to go downtown like around 6pm at night, and there was a guy on there holding up a big like cigar lighter all aflame, and he was saying that he was going to hurt and kill all the white people, and by the time that they were a few stops away from downtown, the police came on the train and hauled him off.

2) My one (blocky built) (Tibetan) coworker noted that the office has so many pens now, and I told her that I found them when I was cleaning out my apartment, and I put them in a big envelope and brought them all in.

3) When I got back from taking a resident to a weekly medical appointment like I usually do, I radioed on to my other coworkers to let them know that I was back like I usually do, only, this time my one (Tibetan) coworker with an inappropriate sense of humor radioed on and was like, "Welcome back, [my first name]."

No comments: