Saturday, October 9, 2021

Early September hornet bite.

On one of my last beach days in early September, I was down by the waterside and I bumped into a vague acquaintance, and while I was talking, all of a sudden I felt a pain on my arm and I went to go slap it, thinking it was a small black fly, but then the slap felt crunchy, and I look and this like kind of hornet kind of falls off and halfheartedly flies away, like it had gotten all crippled or something.

And, that bite wasn't too bad, but it kept flaring up, and a few days afterwards it was like the small area of skin on my arm got all swollen and rubbery on just that small little section where the hornet must have bitten, and the hardness wouldn't go down or go away, it just remained there like that for a while, and it kind of surprised me.

No comments: