Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Broke the top of a thick glass dish.

Like last month, I broke the top of a thick glass dish like you can use in the oven; I was using it for pasta, and when I pulled it out of the fridge to go get some pasta and had set the lid aside, somehow it slid off where it was sitting on the narrow counter space by my sink, and it flew to the floor and it just shattered into so many pieces, some large, some small, and a very few the size of like specks of sand.

After I picked up the larger pieces and then swept the floor all around that area, I noticed that the top of my foot was bleeding; somehow, a large piece must have grazed it or gotten flung into it and then went elsewhere, since I had this small broad "U" of flesh cleanly cut out just a bit deep like a small little flap, with all this blood gradually seeping out from under it.

No comments: