Friday, June 25, 2021

Summer's here!

I knew that last month when I started seeing wet ass moisture marks on the plastic subway seats again.

First there was one where a guy who didn't look too sweaty had satten down, and then like a week later I moved down the car on the day of the (black) laughing guy since a(n annoying) (unmasked) (fat) (younger) (tatted) (light-skinned) (black) medical personnel person woman in scrubs and a surgical mask hanging off her left wrist was starting to watch videos very loud on her smartphone near me, and then when I left there was an ass mark on a seat halfway down the car right next to where I ended up sitting down, only it didn't disappear at all the entire time that I rode the subway, and so I actually half-wondered on and off during my ride if it was a stain from something and that stain just happened to look like a mark from wet ass moisture.

No comments: