Friday, November 27, 2020

Mail issues.

I've missed like the last three "every two weeks" copies of this one religion-affiliated newspaper that I subscribe to, and when I called up the place on the phone this week, they said that they'd been having this happen on-and-off all spotty like in different cities across the U.S., ever since the postal disruptions during the election.

The lady on the phone also said that her copy got delivered all late a few weeks ago, even though it's produced and mailed to her out of the very same city that she lives and works in.

Later that day, I saw a post office worker by my door and so I ran and opened it and asked them about the delivery stuff and whether there's been issues since during the election.

"Could be that," the (30s-ish) (black) (female) mail carrier was like, "Also you had a substitute carrier the past few weeks, and he was shitty, we got a lot of complaints."

No comments: