Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sweet mutuality, at one job.

 Last month, the one (lesbian) sister of my one assisted living client with disabilities texted me and asked me if I wanted some banana bread with chocolate chips in it, since she was in a social situation where she felt compelled to accept it as a gift, but neither her, her partner, or my client wanted any of it.

Of course I did, and I ate it all in like 3 days, some the first day when I picked it up, both at my client's apartment and then at my own apartment later that night, and then I had some for breakfast on like the 2nd and 3rd days and I polished it all off.

The next week, it was super hot out and the little super market near my client's house had ice cream on sale for $3 a carton, so I picked up a carton of Neapolitan for all of us...  It was a good price, and I really wanted some, and I figured Neapolitan would cover all of the bases in terms of flavors that they potentially liked.

It did.

No comments: