Saturday, June 20, 2020

Emotive Israeli.

The other week right when I was coming into the resthome to go start my shift, it was a nice day, and this one (older) (quiet) resident came walking out hunched over his walker, and as he went down the incline in front of the resthome, some magazines and books that were on the seat of his walker spilled out and fell onto the pavement, and so as he went to go bend over and go get them, I sprang forward and was like, "No, I'll get that!", and I went and I picked everything up for him.

And, right inside the doorway was this one (emotive) (Israeli) manager and another staffer, and they had seen everything, and the (Israeli) woman was like, "Why is he carrying so much f*cking stuff on top of his walker anyways," like she was really worked up over how he did that, like all disproportionate to the fact that he just used his walker seat to carry random stuff around with him all the time.

Just total on-edge, in-your-face-all-the-time Israeli vibe, about practically nothing at all.

No comments: