Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A sleepy mistake at my one resthome job.

The other week I was running around a ton to replace my laptop and my smartphone, so I was exceptionally tired one day when I got in to my one resthome job to go start work.

And, I went to go get out my earpiece and plug into a walkie-talkie, and when I couldn't find my earpiece in my little plastic bag that I put into my satchel to carry it in, I realized that it was because it was already in my ear, I was that tired!

So, I laughed and told my coworkers who were there, who were my one (Filipina) coworker and my one (older) (Tibetan) coworker, since I thought my mistake was pretty funny and I thought that they would get a laugh out of it.

"That is bad," my one (Filipina) corworker was like, and then she gestured to our one (older) (Tibetan) coworker and was like, "She is more than sixty and she doesn't do that, imagine how bad you will be when you are her age!".

No comments: