Saturday, February 16, 2019

Gift to my one client with disabilities.

My one client with disabilities has a pretty dirty sense of humor – being down with that was a prereq for the job! – and we always make jokes about this that and the other, from bestiality to golden showers.

Also, whenever I get a bag of potatoes, I sell some to her and her sister, since it’s cheaper than by the pound but they would never go through a whole eight pound bag of potatoes by themselves.

So, whenever I find a potato that’s somehow shaped dirty, I throw it in for free, to make her laugh.

The most recent one kind of looked like a double-sided dildo, so I reminded her to wash it gently with soap and water after using it, since if she accidentally mixed up ends she might come down with some nasty infection.

No comments: