Monday, February 11, 2019

Severe cold.

With the severe cold that my city is experiencing, my parents were emailing me a lot to leave the faucets running, which I did in fact do.
.
They also said to open the cabinet doors below my sink, so that more heat got around the pipes.

They also also said to do that without telling my landlord, since he’s young and has a lot on his mind with his family and whatnot and he might not be taking the proper precautions.

But, the first morning of severe cold, I could hear him in the basement and then later the hot water was much hotter than usual, so I’m guessing he probably turned up the heat there and in the hot water heater so that the building we live in could deal with the cold better, so what my parents was worried about wasn't much of a thing at all, it turns out.

No comments: