Saturday, December 8, 2018

Pleasant coworkers.

I can't get over how nice all my coworkers are at my one resthome job.

People are always helping each other out, and sometimes we bring in food for each other.

The other week, I brought in a day-old apricot coffee cake that I had gotten for half-off at this one (Italian) bakery that's near where I get my haircut, since I had stopped through there after getting my haircut like I often tend to do.

I left it out on the table in our office with a plastic knife, and people kept getting bits of it all night.  My one (African-American) coworker really liked it and I told her she should take some home for her mom and her sister if there was any left at the end of shift, but there turned out to be not that much left, and she said to leave it for the night shift, which we did.

No comments: