Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cat puke.

Sometimes, the cat of my one client with disabilities throws up, and there's a pile of cat puke on the floor.

Usually, it has chunks of largely undigested crunchy cat food in it, in a clear-to-brown liquid.

At first it made me decently nauseated to clean up, but now it doesn't really bother me at all.

I usually take a paper towel and fold it over a few times, and then I kind of mop it up and pick it up at the same time, and then I go and throw the paper towel into the trash, with the cat puke safely in the middle of it. 

And then, I go and take a fresh paper towel and put some cleaning spray on it, and wipe over the area where the cat puke was, just to make sure that it's all clean and fresh and there's no cat puke liquid residue sitting out on the hardwood floor in her apartment, since that might corrupt the floorboards or the finish on them or something.

Sometimes, depending on how much liquid there is in the cat puke, I can feel a sort of moist warmth coming through the towel onto my hand, when I'm taking the cat puke paper towel to the trashcan.

No comments: