Sunday, November 25, 2018

A dream of the resthome.

The other week, I dreamnt -

I'm upstairs far up in the resthome, and it's this confusing area of escalators and whitish walls and dull business carpet, all very anonymous.

Later, I make my way down, and I'm down on the regular floors, in this area with relatively empty multi-level wood floors, and a small divider wall and stairs here and there that go between levels, and I get a call to go meet a patient who's coming back from rehab.

Instead, I lie on my stomach on the wood floor and do things on my laptop, when I know I should be working.

After a while, I get up, and I go put some knickknacks on a glass coffee table that's standing out there, and one of them is this greenish ceramic leaf with an inordinately long stem.

And then, I wake up.

. . .

No comments: