Monday, November 26, 2018

Pen mystery.

The other week I was at a library branch after work, to print a few pages and scan some stuff to send out by email.

And, late in the process, I drop my pen, but when I look down on the ground, I can't find it at all, even after I get up and move my chair and my backpack and look around everywhere, to the point where I worry that any librarian who's looking on and seeing me might think I'm strange, like some of the people who suffer from mental illness and hang out at the library and use the computers all the time.

That night when I get home, though, I unzip one pocket on my backpack, and there my pen is, sitting out on top of some stuff.

I'm guessing it dropped into an open pocket of my backpack when it fell, but I didn't see it at the time, and I must not have seen it when I zipped up the open pockets on my backpack and got up and left, after I had been searching for the pen and then finished up all that I was doing at the library.

No comments: