Sunday, April 29, 2018

A story of a bartender, about taking care of the disabled.

The other night at a bar party one of the bartenders who invited me to come campaign and I were talking, and she was like, "I've tended bar for seventeen years, but it's not me," and then she started telling me about her other job, where she goes a few days a week to go supervise a couple group homes for adult men with disabilities, mostly Down's Syndrome.

"They told me that one of them sometimes dresses in women's clothing, but he'll only show that to you if he's comfortable," she was like.

So, one day, he comes out, and he's in a teddy and thong.

"So, I told him, that I've pulled enough thongs out of my ass, so he better not come to me, I ain't pulling it out of no man's ass!", she was like, and she laughed.

No comments: