Wednesday, May 2, 2018

A sleep strategy?

Since I'm settling into my new jobs and campaigning, I'm thinking that I'll have to try to get up out of bed like 10am every day, since that allows me to wake up and then canvas some before work.

Then, I can work second shift and get home and get to bed relatively early, since I'll be tired from the day.

If I don't do that, I'll stay up a few hours after work, only to try to get seven to eight hours' worth of sleep and get up at 10am, only to wake up at 10am all sore and then reset my alarm so I wake up at like 11am or noon or whatnot and can get more sleep until then.

My one fear, though, is that I'll get up early like I want to and then push myself at work and then stay up late at night anyway, so I'll start depriving myself of sleep and come down sick easier, and I'll have to cancel work to get better to boot since I can't go in to work and get an old person sick, that would just be horrible of me.

No comments: