Thursday, May 3, 2018

A Dream of Wildlife.

The other week I dreamnt:

I am a deer, and am standing on a hillside. 

I can see myself from slightly behind and to the left of my neck, and I know that someone is present to the left and behind of me, and that that person is human, and that we're both worried about getting caught and harmed, me in particular, because I'm a deer.

I can also sense a small ethereal tube in the back left of my neck, and see a transparent glowing substance flowing in and out of it in smooth and orderly circles like a magnetic field, and I know that that's the secret to me becoming an animal or a human as I wish, which I can control, at least most of the time.

In my field of vision, I don't see it in my deer neck, but I can see it in my mind's eye, and sense it in my neck as me the viewer looking on me the deer.

Then, we go up the hill and onto a plateau, where there's a small camp.

Some people are in tents and there's an outbuilding and a gazebo, and there's not as much tree cover as I expect or as I remember since it was a camp I used to go to in childhood, and everything seems quiet, for now.

. . .

No comments: