Tuesday, February 20, 2018

A tale of Germany.

The other week I got to my one home health care job, and the client was outside smoking with another caregiver, her (lesbian) sister.

"Go right up if you need to," the (lesbian) sister was like.  "I know it was a long ride on public transportation and you usually have to pee a lot."

First off, I thought that that was super considerate of her, to not only have noticed that, but to have remembered that and put it out there like that.

Second off, I didn't, so we stood around talking, first about pee and how women can't pee standing up, but then about random people who go around and piss when they're drunk, after I made a joke about marking my territory.

"You know what they have in German," the one (lesbian) sister was like.  "This special paint that they patented, and they put it on walls under a sign 'DO NOT PEE HERE.'  Then, if someone pisses there, it splashes the piss right back at them, so they get soaked, if they go piss there."

"Wow," I was like, and I said that I thought she was going to talk about this one German town I heard about, where they have posts that emerge from the ground, that are actually tiny urinals that you can pee into, that they installed to cut down on public urination.

"Oh, I heard of that!", she was like.

Then, she was like, "I wonder why Germany has a big public peeing problem, in particular."

No comments: