Monday, January 9, 2017

Unexpected ATM line.

The other Saturday afternoon, I was at my local bank branch, and not only could I not get to an ATM right away, but there were like 2 people in front of me, and a 3rd came in pretty soon right behind me.

As we were sitting there chatting - I had to ask the 2 people in front of me if they were waiting for an ATM, or just waiting for a friend - we all started noting how this was the first time all of us had ever seen a line for the ATM there at that particular bank branch.

"That's because of the snowstorm coming in," the guy behind me was like.  "Everyone wants to get their errands for the weekend out of the way now, including getting some money."

And, that's how I found out that a snowstorm was going to hit the city.

I do live without a TV and a lot off the internet, you know.

No comments: