Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I share my love of movies with a server.

A few weeks ago me and some friends went out to dinner for ramen, and then we all went to a local arthouse movie theater to see a famous movie about ramen (it was an evening of ramen).

As we were leaving, the (mid-30s) (white) (punkily tatted) server woman asked what we were up to, and so we told her we were going to see a movie about ramen.

"No way!", she was like.  "What movie, where?!".

So, I told her.

She had never heard about the movie, and when I looked up days/times on my phone, she said she was going to gather a few of her close coworkers to go either Sunday or Monday, they usually had both of those days free.

She said they were a tight bunch, and hung out together outside of work all the time.

No comments: