Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Catching up with the Swingers.

So, the other week I went out for drinks with the swingers who I know from that one sex documentary series from years ago to go catch up, since we hadn't hung out in almost over a year.

The husband had lost his job, forcing his wife to go back to consulting for a while while he's looking into working for a valet service, and they're in a new neighborhood way on the north of the city, but all is well.

We talked about bestiality some - the wife has an unfulfilled dog fantasy that she's spoken about to me several times; "I've told you about that, haven't I?", she was like, knowing full well that she had - and they also mentioned how their old roommate back when they had their house was this locally famous kinkster who once did an infamous live sex demonstration at a pretty famous university.

They said it used to be nice, b/c he'd have a submissive come in and clean the house for them.

"You know," I was like, "I've actually thought about doing that."

"It's a lot of work," the wife was like.  "He always had to watch everything she did and clap, like two claps for 'Clean,' three claps for 'Go suck his cock.'"

No comments: