Thursday, December 24, 2015

Flashback to Thanksgiving Eve...

I had been in touch with a Spanish professor friend about hanging out and grabbing drinks earlier the week of Thanksgiving, but he was tired, so I mentioned maybe coming out on Thanksgiving Eve and joining me and a friend to club, and surprisingly enough it turns out that not only did he have friends in town, but that he was also game for all of them to meet up with us.

I don't have the text right in front of me right now, but he suggested meeting up after dinner, around 10:30pm.

Later, when we met up around 10:30pm, I was like, "Spain would be proud of you, a late dinner then clubbing."

"A late dinner?", he was like.  "We just say 'dinner'."

Anyhow, his one (also Spanish) professor friend got really hammered, and when we ended up at that one trashy club that I like, she was in awe of this giant painted up (white) trans*woman with a homemade thin paper light up wolfshead on top of her head.

She even insisted that she get a picture with her.

No comments: