Monday, December 21, 2015

A dream of everyday objects being off... but in a positive way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other week I had another dream about things from my daily life being off, but this time they were off in a positive way!

That night, I dreamt that I needed a strainer larger than the largest one I had, and I opened a drawer for some random reason, and then right there there were two larger strainers from the same set as the two I currently use, but I had put them at the back of the drawer since they're so large I thought I'd never use them, and I had forgotten about them, and then there they all were, all shiny and new and unused and just what I needed.

. . .

(In real life the night of that dream I had made vegetable broth with scraps and set out the scraps in a strainer to let the remaining broth drain off into a bowl so I could get it all, but I had so many scraps, I had to pile them quite high in the strainer, and I was afraid they'd roll off and into the bowl.)

No comments: