Friday, September 4, 2015

Odd dream, of display cases and a robbery.

The other week, I dreamt that I was in this dim hallway strung out between 2 buildings, and I kneeled down to look more closely at these male Bratz dolls on a lower shelf, which were composed entirely of crystals and were thin and frozen in poses like ballerinas gesturing rapturously and inspirationally upwards.

Then, I realized that I shouldn't do that, since there were 2 people there, and the area was isolated and they were likely going to rob me.

So, I stood up and casually strolled back past the 1st person (a young black man), but the 2nd person (also a young black man) blocked my path, and dropped his pants down a bit to show that he had a gun, and began sticking me up.

Then, I woke up, and was immediately ashamed that in my dreams the criminals were black.

No comments: