Sunday, March 1, 2015

A colleague not only saw "Gravity", he saw it twice.

The other day on campus at my main university I ran into a colleague who I hadn't seen in like 7-8 months.

Every once in a while I'd run into him and his wife, and they were fun people to talk with, esp. after I found out that they were both into film and had had minors in that area in college.

Anyhow, at that time, I was obsessing over "Gravity" and had invited him and his wife along to see it with me on my 3rd time going to see it, but they couldn't make it, so I strongly recommended that they somehow find time to see it before it leaves theaters, since it was really a movie to prioritize seeing on the big screen in 3D.

Anyhow, a few weeks ago, I ran into my colleague on campus (hadn't seen him since last winter!), and he told me that he did indeed see "Gravity", and that not only did he see it once, but he went back to see it again a 2nd time. and he mentioned that it really spoke to him at a low point in his life, besides being just a beautiful movie.

Wow.

No comments: